To help guarantee the integrity of the design and to utilize the site's unique natural features, Tom Schroeder will personally review construction progress. In addition, he will ensure proper construction methods are being utilized throughout the golf course's creation. To ensure the execution of subtle artistic details that are imperative to each venture's uniqueness, Tom will work collaboratively with the golf course contractor throughout all phases of each project
Tom Schroeder Design is committed to quality and throughout construction will consistently review the following:
- The clearing limits; Special attention is required during this phase as removing specimen trees and native vegetation are as important to the strategy and golfing experience as is leaving them undisturbed.
- Rough and finish shaping; To ensure the golf course features maintain a consistent theme that reflects the designer's intent.
- The construction of greens and bunkers; The greens complex and its surrounds is the most important part of the golf hole. Constant monitoring of construction is crucial in creating unique greens sites.
- Grassing and grow-in; Tom will personally delineate all grassed areas, taking advantage of the contours created in the finish shaping phase.
- Landscaping; Frequent site visits are required during construction to review the installation as it relates to strategy and playability.